Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) Team is ready to work with you! We provide vital food and nutrition services, while promoting health and well-being for our clients. RDNs are the best qualified health care professionals to deliver nutrition education and medical nutrition therapy services for prevention, wellness and disease management. We will help you improve your health and well-being, manage your weight, increase your productivity, decrease your doctor visits, and reduce prescription drug coverage. We offer our services to employers, and will come to the workplace; and to individuals and will meet with you in our NJ and PA offices.
Certain Health Insurance Plans cover our Nutrition and Wellness Counseling, with no cost to the Employer or Employee. Please email us at email@example.com to provide the specifics on your Health Insurance.
What to Expect
The B.Komplete Life Coaches focus on the present and our client’s goals for the future. We help people move forward, set personal and professional goals, and help direct them to the awesome life they really want. Our coaching can address your specific projects, business/workplace, general conditions and transitions, personal life, relationships, healthcare, wellness/self-care, stress management and time management. We will examine what is going on right now, discover what your obstacles and challenges may be, and discuss the course of action to get you on the right path! If there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be, then there is room for life coaching. Why struggle on your own when you can get what you want out of life in a fraction of the time with the structure, support, and tools of a skilled life coach?
What to Expect
Who Can Benefit from a Coach?
- Those whose life patterns do not support life/health/wellness goals
- Someone working on tobacco cessation
- Someone working on self confidence
- Someone working on mental well-being
- Those who lack a clear life vision or focus
- Craving more life purpose
- Those who experience frequent irritation, anger, or uncontrolled stress
- Those in a life transition period (job change, family change, personal change)
- Those wanting to put ideas – into action